After you have taken these aspects of your new flooring into consideration, it’s just a matter of determining what you want in terms of aesthetics, and finding the style and color that not only complements your existing décor, but that brings your unique vision of home to life.
Need help determining which flooring option is right for you? Call or stop by your local Central Texas Floor King location today and speak with a friendly, experienced flooring specialist who will walk you through all these considerations and work diligently to help you turn your vision into a reality.
Follow these tips for a painless installation.
At Floor King, we use the best installation crew in the business. Here are a few tips to make sure your flooring installation goes as smoothly as possible:
- Determine who will be responsible for moving your furniture.
- Ask your friendly installer about whether or not he/she can dispose of your existing flooring.
- Ensure all seams are installed in more discrete, less visible areas of the room.
- Take measures to provide an adequate supply of fresh air during the entirety of the installation.
We’ll help you keep your floors looking as good as new.
Unfortunately, modern science has yet to develop a maintenance-free floor. However, by following these few simple suggestions, you can keep your floors looking good:
- Vacuum often, as it helps prevent dirt from becoming deeply embedded.
- Be sure you tackle any and all stains immediately – the longer they sit untouched, the better chance they have of setting permanently. Blot all spills lightly with a towel or napkin, apply a solvent (if necessary) and gently rinse the area with water, making sure you don’t rub the affected area too vigorously.
- Hire a professional carpet and/or floor cleaner once every two years, at the very least.
Have a flooring question that wasn’t addressed above? Call the Floor King location nearest you to speak with a friendly expert and get all the insider tips you could possibly need or want!